We all want a cleaner planet. So, why not buy recycled and reused products?
Being eco-friendly and minimizing wastage is the way to go for a greener Earth. Following is a list of ten wonderful recycled products collected from the internet:
- Recycled Circuit Board Table Lamp: The discarded circuit boards are assembled like the walls of a room and fixed atop four legs to resemble a small cute robot worth $30. The bulb is fixed in between the boards as the wire protrudes like a tail, which upon connection emits greenish hued rays.
- Recycled Floppy disk Notepad: The floppy devices has let go of its portable data holder tag and reinvents itself as covers of ninety pages notepad. The portable notebook costs only $5.95.
- Recycled Computer Keyboard Jewelry: The non-functional keyboard keys are assembled with silver sterling to form refined jewelry. You can avail it at an $18 starting price.
- Pli Design’s Reee Chair: Sony Playstation 2 will be supporting the butt now with the 2.4kg chair seat made from the same. The British company’s Reee chair has combined the seat with a plastic back and makes the chair available at $170.
- Tread’s Recycled Laptop Sleeve: Priced at $49.95, the laptop bags can easily fit a 15.6” laptop in them. What is so special about it you wonder? Tread has recycled the rubber from South American truck tires and made the series available in multiple configurations and colors.
- Recycled Cassette Tape Necktie: The tape from old cassettes is stitched into fabric, the building material of the neck ties. If you run a tape head over the ties, you can even hear the sounds coming out of the tie. Each of the ties is priced at $120.
- TecoART’s Recycled Computer Clocks: PC parts are converted into clocks that serve conversation purpose and they are also available in Apple themes.
- Hello Rewind’s recycled Laptop Sleeves: Drop your T-shirt to Hello who will customize it to a laptop or iPad sleeve, that too in sizes as specified by you. The company has women employees who were previously a part of sex trafficking industry, hence they get the job all thanks to you. The sleeves are priced for $49 each.
- Vling’s Recycled Vinyl Jewelry: The dark colored vinyl records are recycled to form necklaces and earrings of contemporary theme. The company is even making an effort to launch colorful editions made from special edition records.
- Astro Clock from SkateStudyHouse: Old unused skateboards are ripped off their wheels and these wheels, ball bearings and other parts form a part of the retro themed clock worth at least $200.