Did you know toilet paper rolls can be recycled into beautiful crafts and decorative items? You usually would be discarding a lot of paper rolls, and if you have a bigger family, the stockpile would be more. So, why not recycle them into some useful products or for kids’ craftwork! If you are not getting ideas on what you could do with your heap of toilet paper rolls, check out the following ways you can recycle them to your use.
- DIY gift boxes: You usually would not like to gift a paper roll to anybody. But, it is really a serious idea to transform your paper rolls into pillow boxes by some twists and turns and folds, along with some nice decoration. If you wish to stuff them for party favors, do that and gift these to kids as little treats.
- Wall art: If you or your kid is quite creative and loves craftwork, you can utilize this idea of turning your waste toilet paper rolls into some beautiful and graphic artwork. You can make juts any pattern you like and decorate your wall with this architectural work. There is a simple need to cut these rolls into desired patterns and then hold them in place after gluing together.
- Crafty flowers: Give the toilet rolls to your kids and they can change their look entirely by turning them into bright and colorful flowers.
- Bird feeder: It is a great idea to make a useful item by recycling your used toilet paper rolls. This idea can be worked upon even by children. You simply need the rolls, some peanut butter, birdseed and twine to make a nice bird feeder. Pass the twine through a paper roll and tie up the loose ends to hang it anywhere. Stick the birdfeed to this feeder using peanut butter.
- Seedling containers: You may add some soil to these toilet paper rolls and grow seedlings. When it is time to plant them, put the whole stuff in the ground as rolls will decompose.
- Animal puppets: paint the paper rolls and create animal designs on them. Make some twists and shape them to form animal puppets. Your kids would thank you for these puppets.
- Cable storage: A very simple and useful idea is to utilize your paper rolls to fix cables inside it. You can also opt to cover these rolls by some pretty paper.